[APD] Black brush Algae

Black brush algae has been plaguing my large aquarium, it's fastened itself to the Anubis and and to the leaves of my Echinodorus sp San Francisco River. It hasn't gotten a foothold on the chain sagitterria. the C spiralis (which survived their trip intact) or the java moss.

The tank is 180cm long, stocked with 6 ancistrus plecos, 6 blue lipped mouthbrooders and numerous small shrimp. Formerly in this tank were a 1/2 dozen small cories who arrived as eggs on the spiralis and some L046 plecos. The plecos are in a breeding setup and multiplying like rabbits now and the cories are in a 90cm planted tank with some baby zebra plecos.

On a recommendation found on the Barr Report I went looking for SAE's couldn't find any of the mythological little beasties so I put some flying foxes in. Bad move, they harrass the shrimp, fight with the cichlids and don't do any work.

Suggestions would be appreciated.

Edinjapan
Fish....More than just sushi