Re: [APD] How small is algae?

Terry wrote:

Have I told you how much I love UV clarifiers before?  :-)

Terry B

Ditto that. A UV is the best way to deal with green water IMO. No flocculents
or DE to deal with. Just hang the unit on the tank and turn it on. I have one
that is about 6 years old and still works great, as it only sees occaisional use.

Mine is a 15 watt unit and it clears my 265 gallon tank in about 3 days.
Definitely undersized for that volume, as I had a 75 gallon at the time I bought it,
but it still works fine. Just takes a bit longer in the 265.
Dave