[APD] I'm selling my fishtanks

Hi, I am selling my tanks really cheap since I need to get rid of them until the end of the month. I really didn't want this day to come, but I can't take my tanks to new place I'm moving to.
I have a 55g with a black wood stand that is about 1.5 years old, a 30g with a black stand that is 2 years old, and a 20g also with a stand that is 2.5 years old.
I live in the metroplex area in Texas, so if anyone around here is interested please email me and we can arrange everything.
Thanks,
Paula