[APD] Another Excel side effect: ultra clear water?

Hi Everyone,
I have noticed that the next day after I dose Excel at 2x regular strength for hair algae control my water is ultra clear. I mean that sparkling type quality that you see after after polishing with a diatom filter. The water was not cloudy to start with, but I am guessing that Excel has some flocculent type effects as well, or it kills any free floating algae. But either way the water looks great.

Any one else observed this?

Dave