Re: [APD] Plants for intense light aquarium

Hi Ed

I have a 6'x3'x2' aquarium which recieves sun from the top as I built
it out into the terrace from my den wall (viewing is from inside the
room.

I divided the rear half of the substrate into three parts with strips
of glass, an inch protruding out of the substrate. 2 parts have crypts
and one has screw vals. None of the plants grow out of the aquarium.

The foreground has rocks and bog-wood with anubias, ferns and moss.
The floor has chain amazon which only has a height of 2".

I have a horde of apple snails to take care of algae, and lots of
schooling tetras to complete the picture.

Maitenance is periodic thinning of plants and snails.

Joy