[APD] Jerry Baker & Ammonia fertilization?

Jerry

A while ago you once said you were going to try to fertilize with ammonia. I
don't recall exactly when, but at least a year ago. From what you wrote
below, it appears you are doing that now, or have done it. Is this true? I
know I asked back then to have some feedback on your experiment. Could you
fill us in on some of the details of what you have done/are doing?

Jerry Smith
Bloomingdale, NJ