[APD] daphnia

Message: 3
Date: Fri, 7 Dec 2007 13:02:17 EST
From: REDRAGON40 at aol_com
Subject: Re: [APD] green water
To: aquatic-plants at actwin_com

I am envious.  I am jealous.  What everyone else wants to  get rid of,
don't have.  I have tried unsuccessfully to cultivate green  water
 indoors for
ages.  I know it may seem strange, but I desperately WANT  to have
 green water.
Did I forget to mention that I am eager to learn how  to culture
 greenwater?

I want to grow a small supply of daphnia inside over the winter
  months.

Any suggestions?

  I have raised daphnia in tanks in the basement for years, I feed them baby food strained peas mixed with dried yeast in a jar of water. Pour into the tanks untill the water is slightly cloudy. Feed again when the water clears. Joseph A. Zdzinnicki