Re: [APD] GE "Daylight" CF screw-in bulbs?

I've used them all. Big, small, soft white, daylight and my
new favorite "Ultra daylight" which is white, not blue.

Osram makes them.

Good call on the pandants and 100W cf. They're very very bright.

--

  X   AGAINST HTML MAIL    / http://new.killi.net
 / \  AND POSTINGS        / http://images.aquaria.net