In a message dated 11/27/2007 12:37:13 P.M. Eastern Standard  Time, Moishe
writes:

Avoid their hybrids.  They tend to grow their plants half  emerged and
then market them as aquarium plants.  They look great  under the
aquarium lights, then when you bring them home, they just sit  there in
the aquarium until they rot.

When I was in Florida visiting various farms. I saw that all the ones I
visited grew their plants emerse, so it's not unusual.  I got some Tropica  plants
at the AGA convention, and they grew beautifully.
Carol   < ' )))><