Re: [APD] Advice

If you want to hear completely disgusting, I was paying $24 to get my 5 lb
tank swapped for a full one.  Then we moved to the hinterlands where there
is no place with CO2, and I get it by sending my tank to work with the
husband and getting it swapped out when they get gas refills there on a
weekly basis. Same company as I was using to swap out tanks with before only
they drive 90 minutes to get here.  I'm paying the industrial rate -- $6.20.

--
Liz