Re: [APD] Madagascar Lace Plant Flower

I had a lace leaf back in the sixties in State College, PA.  I have no  idea
what the water parameters were.  Just tap water left to "age".   It was in a
15 gal tank on a wide windowsill.  Substrate was african  violet potting soil
under 3 " of ordinary gravel.  It filled the tank with  leaves, including some
floating ones and aerial ones, believe it or not, and put  up about 12 flower
stalks.  At the end of the summer, being a total novice,  I thought it was
dieing when it started to go dormant, and eventually chucked  the bulb.  I have
not been able to grow one well since then.  Maybe it  was the sunlight.

Carol   < ' )))><