[APD] Red Tiger Lotus in Dallas/Fort Worth Area?

Anyone on the group live in the Dallas/Fort Worth area? I'd really like to get a hold of a Red Tiger Lotus (Nymphaea lotus var. rubra) or a Tiger Lotus (Nymphaea lotus) plant. If anyone is local to the area and has a bulb or has a daughter plant that they'd be willing to part with, I would be very happy to take it off their hands.

Thank you!
Kevin R. Stringer