Re: [APD] Anumbias blooms

Quite common.

In my experience anubias nana var nana can grow like a weed if not pruned
regularly.  This happens especially when you use an iron rich substrate
which is what anubias grows in natively mostly emerse and sometimes even
completely emerse if my memory serves me correctly.

I was using a mixture of fluorite, laterite, and PWS, with some jobe's fern
spikes added every month or so.

Moishe