[APD] Plants Wilting

I have a 75 gallon community freshwater planted tank with 4x65 watts of
light. At first I had huge phosphate and nitrate problems that were
causing the fish to die. I realized that even though I was changing the
water weekly the problem still persisted. At some point I removed the
twice-a-day automatic feeder and began to feed the fish manually 3-4
times a week. The problem fully disappeared.

However now there is never any trace of nitrates when I test and many of
my faster growing leafier plants are dying and turning brown. The only
plants that still look healthy are my anubias nanas. Does this sound
like a low nitrate problem or could there be something else? Even my
java ferns have thinned noticeably.