[APD] China Syndrome

I was once told the Chinese can't afford human rights, too many people and too little money
India is the same, many parts of the country are very poor. Right now 80% of the Chinese make $50 a month, as a result they can't afford all the comforts we have

Half the problem with Chinese goods are the people who buy them. they want cheap stuff, as a result they get hurt, poisoned and whatever.

> >I don't think they give a rat's hiney about human life.
>
> Absolutely!  Poverty and greed are two things that does
> change a persons value for life.
>
> Regards
>
> --
> Raj, vu2zap