[APD] Chinese lights

I'm slowly getting replies from the various Chinese companies and it looks like a 3 x 400w 180cm long metal halide fixture will cost US$239.00 direct from the maker, minimum order is 10 pcs at this price and not including shipping. Calculate US$350 for shipping all 10 fixtures to the States our price is now US$2,740, I don't know what customs and taxes would be applicable but we now have a unit cost of US$274. How much was the item on eBay?

Edinjapan Fish....More than just sushi