[APD] No Seachem EQ

>I wanted to try the EI method but I am short of Seachem's EQ. I have CaCO3,
MgSO47H2O and K2SO4 instead. How much (tsp or tbsp measurement) would I ha
>ve to mix those 3 powders into a say, 250mL DI, and how many mL do I have
to dose my 100L tank at every water change?

>Please advise.

Here's what I use:
http://aquaria.net/articles/plants/fertsols/

And here's Tom's missive on the subject:
http://aquaria.net/articles/plants/barr-dose/

But, you're missing KNO2 and K2PO4 which are sorta the important bits
to say nothing of the FE+trace stuff.

My water is too hard to worry about adding CaCo3; although I do keep a chunk
of coral in each tank just in case.

--

  X   AGAINST HTML MAIL    / http://new.killi.net
 / \  AND POSTINGS        / http://images.aquaria.net