[APD] (no subject)

I work in IT as well and for me aquatic gardening combines a bunch of different things that I like. There's a heavy science element to it if you wish to explore that route (substrate and water chemistry for example), but at the same time it works with living things and allows an artistic element that I don't usually get a chance to indulge. Lord knows I can't draw, sculpt, or do anything artistic like that. Aquatic gardening is one area where I can be artistic.

Just my 2 cents.

Cheers,
Kevin

>>>I wonder why all the old computer Geeks like us are doing aquatic planting ?
Whats the connection ? Is it the unknown? Is it the current hobby that you
are exploring or passing through?.. sorry for the drama!

Raj
(Genetically predisposed to planting)<<<