Re: [APD] Sites

Moishe

Tom Barr uses "Plantbrain" as his forum name. He posts at Planted Tank.net
Here is a link to one of his posts where he suggests starting a planted tank
as an emersed tank first to get the foreground lawn plants established
before adding water to the tank.

http://www.plantedtank.net/forums/general-planted-tank-discussion/52332-new-method-start-up-algae-free.html

Jerry Smith
Bloomingdale, NJ