Re: [APD] KRIB

>You mention the Usernet, newsgroups... if you think traffic on this list is
>low, have you been to the usernet lately? It is completely dead, and become
>perverted and pathetic. Its totally sick.

I dunno, I like reading the Krib. For most poeple it answeres 95% of their
questions and the fact it's disjoint helps. They leatn all sorts of ancilliary
stuff.

And it's "Usenet" not "Usernet".

And it has gone to hell, spillover from rec.ponds from (gawd) a decade
ago with some blood fued that never ends. Since I *cough*had something*cough*
to do with the creation of all these groups I feel more bad thanmost people
about it.

Brian Reid keeps telling me "Usenet is a sewer. Don't waste soap cleaning it".

Anf maybe he's right. But... rec.ponds solved the problem by adding a moderated
version and at this juncture this is the only thing that can save rec.aquaria.

Question is, is it worth doing?

--

  X   AGAINST HTML MAIL    / http://new.killi.net
 / \  AND POSTINGS        / http://images.aquaria.net