Re: [APD] Sites

At 08:13 PM 10/17/07 -0400, you wrote:
>Yes.
>
>Thanks Nick and Bob.  That's who I was referring to.  Too bad he
>charges for his information.  Hmmm, $79.95 subscription to his
>newsletters...

That's just for the newsletters. There's a free part to Tom's
site and it's not like he doesn't answer questions.

But... everybody sing!

>Wouldn't mind paying that if I were a rich man.

If I were a rich man,
Ya ha deedle deedle, bubba bubba deedle deedle dum.
All day long I'd biddy biddy bum.
If I were a wealthy man.
I would have a big tank.
Ya ha deedle deedle, bubba bubba deedle deedle dum.
If I were a biddy biddy rich,
Yidle-diddle-didle-didle man.

I'd build this huge tall planted tank of mine,
Right in the middle of the house.
With halide lights hanging from the roof
I'd have dupla ferts and heating cables
and pressurized CO2
All of course from those fine Dupla folks.

I'd fill my tank with crypts and lace plants galore
For the APD to see and drool.
All in flower every single time they looked
And with each flowering spath O'd get a new plant
Which I would give away to friends
As if to say "He is a wealthy man."

If I were a rich man,
Ya ha deedle deedle, bubba bubba deedle deedle dum.
All day long I'd biddy biddy bum.
If I were a wealthy man.
I wouldn't have to work hard.
Ya ha deedle deedle, bubba bubba deedle deedle dum.
If I were a biddy biddy rich,
Yidle-diddle-didle-didle man.

I see my wife, my Golde, having a tank of her own
With a proper Dupla-rig
Pruning and trimming to her hearts delight.
I see her putting on airs and strutting like a peacock.
Oy, what a happy mood she's in.
Screaming at the vendors, day and night.

The most important men on the net would come to fawn on me!
They would ask me to advise them,
Like a Solomon the Wise.
"If you please, Reb Moishe..."
"Pardon me, Reb Moishe..."
Posing problems that would cross Tom Barr's eyes!
And it won't make one bit of difference if i answer right or wrong.
When you're rich, they think you really know!

If I were rich, I'd have the time that I lack
To sit on the internet and play.
And maybe have a server of my own.
And I'd discuss degrees Kelvin with the learned men, several hours every day.
That would be the sweetest thing of all.

If I were a rich man,
Ya ha deedle deedle, bubba bubba deedle deedle dum.
All day long I'd biddy biddy bum.
If I were a wealthy man.
I would have a big tank.
Ya ha deedle deedle, bubba bubba deedle deedle dum.
(Delete)If I were a biddy biddy rich,
Yidle-diddle-didle-didle man.
(Insert) Lord who mad ethe lion and the lamb,
You decreed I should be what I am.
Would it spoil some vast eternal plan?
If I were a wealthy man.

--