[APD] Jeff Senske Aquascaping seminar - Nov 17th in PA

On Saturday, November 17th from 1-5pm, Bucks County Aquarium Society will be hosting Jeff Senske of Aquarium Design Group (http://www.aquariumdesigngroup.com).  Jeff will be coming up from Houston to do a presentation and aquascaping demonstration.  The demo tank will be auctioned off after the meeting.
The seminar is free and all are welcome!  We always appreciate donations of dry goods (new or used) or plants/aquatic critters for our auction.
For directions see www.bcasonline.com.