Re: [APD] Cryptocoryne Balansae

Is there a big (easily noticed) difference between C.Balansae and
C.Crispatula when grown in an aquarium?

-----Original Message-----
From: aquatic-plants-bounces at actwin_com
[mailto:aquatic-plants-bounces at actwin_com] On Behalf Of S. Hieber
Sent: Tuesday, 25 September 2007 10:58 AM
To: aquatic plants digest
Subject: Re: [APD] Cryptocoryne Balansae

Limited experience here but I found the same plant growing in those diff
forms under diff conditions. I have found that it grows well is reasonably
soft, slightly alkaline water, around 5 degrees GH and KH.

sh

* * * *
show up, show off,
There are still a few weeks left to enter The AGA 8th Annual International
Aquascaping Contest.

Entries can be made until September 30, 2007
Info is at
http://showcase.aquatic-gardeners.org/2007.cgi