[APD] Reply to a submission

Zac

To reply to a particular post: In Hotmail I hit my reply button and get a
copy of the entire issue of the APD that contains the post I want to reply
to. Now you need to edit out every other post except the one you want to
address. You only need to keep enough of the post to remind readers of what
you are responding to. I just highlight and delete. At that point, don't
forget to copy the subject line into the subject line of your email form.
The address of APD should be in the To: section. Now type your response,
spell check if desired, and send. Once you send it you can't edit or delete
what you have sent. It will be kept in the archives for as long as
Actwin.com keeps it there. Thanks Eric and all.

I hope this is clear enough. I am sure many here can add much more.

Jerry Smith in Bloomingdale, NJ