From: JimJen <jimjen at internode_on.net>
To: aquatic plants digest <aquatic-plants at actwin_com>
Sent: Wednesday, August 15, 2007 7:54:07 PM
Subject: Re: [APD] CO2 takes awhile to make drop checker green

Thank you for all the replies.

I am fairly new to CO2 injection and its been a steep learning curve, I have
lots of questions to ask so that I fully understand it more. I hope it's ok
to ask away on here.

The drop checker is fairly close to the reactor.
The reactor is driven by the bleed off from a Eheim 2217.
My tapwater is dKH 4
I am running 2 x 2217's, one with spray bar and the other with the hockey
stick return and there is a fair bit of surface agitation to try and break
up some surface scum.
The tank is an open top design.