Re: [APD] Lighting Question

I guess the question is, do you spend the money for a more reasonable
amount of light when you're not sure if you're going to like aquatic
gardening, or do you go with what you have, even though with that much
light you're likely to have the kind of frustrationg, time consuming
algae-filled experience that makes people give up on aquatic
gardening?