Re: [APD] Goldfish Tank

Jacques,

        Dont put any fish in till the plants have rooted. Avoid all small
leaf or soft stemmed plants. Crypts, Anubias, Java ferns, Crinium
Thianum and similar worked with me. Golds will nibble on Cabombas,
Elodea/Hydrilla types. They pull out Vals also..

        The top layers will get aquascaped by the goldfishes. They
suck up gravel and spit it out. Have a thick the top gravel layer. Any
slopes will get ironed out by the fishes.

        If you fill up the tank with plants, leave a patch of plain gravel
to keep them happy.

Raj