Re: [APD] ADA diffuser and bottle

I don't really know what to do with the old bottles but if you need a
bubble counter, the best method I know is to let the bulb of the
diffuser fill up with water. You can let it set in a cup of water with
no tubing attached, hold it under a strong faucet or just turn the gas
off (when it is in the tank) overnight and it shoudl fill up.

Dennis