Re: [APD] substrate in LA

At 06:26 PM 6/11/07 -0500, you wrote:
>I am moving to Los Angeles and took down my tanks too late--I think--
>to get the gravel dry enough for the moving van driver to take it
>with them (they won't take it if it is still damp).
>
>So....what's the best place in LA to get flourite or one of the other
>near-equivalents?  I will be needing a LOT of it--3 29G tanks plus a
>few smaller ones to refill.....

Jims Erotic Fish on Manchester. Err, Exotic dammit.

You'll like Jim, he's an actual hobbyists and one of the nicer people
around. The other stores are just... stores.

Granted things may have changed in the 17 years since I was there
but, ya know...

--

  X   AGAINST HTML MAIL    / http://new.killi.net
 / \  AND POSTINGS        / http://images.aquaria.net