Re: [APD] speaking of CO2

I also soak it in bleach whenever I think it needs it.  Generally, since
they are in an open area with high light and a white surface, this is
about every two weeks.  A couple hour soak in a 50% bleach solution
cleans it right up.   Also, I suggest that you do NOT scrub the diffuser
plate as it is a little abrasive and scrubbing with a toothbrush or
similar may eventually clog the pores.

Dennis