I used to have an Eheim diffuser, and the little disc used to get dirty real
fast and the bubbles would start to get big.

I wonder if this is really less efficient as you can clearly see the bubbles
shrinking in size when they are all the way on top, as the co2 diffuses in
the water.  And it never needs to be cleaned.

I know there are better diffusers but my LFS lacks in variety,

Message: 6