From: <johnfhess at comcast_net>
To: <aquatic-plants at actwin_com>
Sent: Tuesday, June 12, 2007 12:41 PM
Subject: [APD] speaking of CO2

> Hiya,
>
> I'm using a sintered glass diffuser for CO2 introduction and think that
first of all, it's a very pretty little thing.  Secondly, the bubbles are
pretty small, so I hope it works more efficiently than the previous reactor
I had (a plexiglass cylinder with a small pump on the top.  CO2 went in, and
the pump mixed water with the CO2 and hopefully the gas dissolved and went
out. Usually, the CO2 built up and went out by itself, and the whole thing
was big and ugly.) But I have 2 questions: