[APD] speaking of CO2

Hiya,

I'm using a sintered glass diffuser for CO2 introduction and think that first of all, it's a very pretty little thing.  Secondly, the bubbles are pretty small, so I hope it works more efficiently than the previous reactor I had (a plexiglass cylinder with a small pump on the top.  CO2 went in, and the pump mixed water with the CO2 and hopefully the gas dissolved and went out. Usually, the CO2 built up and went out by itself, and the whole thing was big and ugly.) But I have 2 questions:

How do people clean (and how often) their glass diffusers?
How much do you pay for a 5lb bottle of CO2 (exchange empty for full)?

--
cheers,
John F Hess