[APD] Speaking of shrimp. Different requirements for Anamo and Bamboo shrimp??

Any particular different water preferences between Anamo (sold as algae eating shrimp) and bamboo shrimp or basically filter feeders.  I've have Anamo shrimp lasting for years, love the guys, but my filter feeders never lasted as long.  85 gal, canister filtered, planted so I'd have thought plenty of floating food/trash ready to be filtered.  Decent current from my exhaust spreader bar on the filter too.  So different water preferences, food requirements?  Wouldn't mind picking some more up but hate having them die off after 3-6 months. Like to view my aquarium as a heaven away from the fish store :P

Thanks
Pete.