[APD] Pleco's in a Tanganyikan tank

Erin

I have a 38 gal. Tanganyikan tank with leleupi and tretocephalus along with
one Alto. compressiceps. In their tank I have two Ancistris sp. 3 pleco's.
They eat a lot of algae, if it is there. I feed them zucchini slices every
once in a while. Mine are about 3 years old and only about 3" long tops. I
have another two at work in a Malawi tank that turn out to be a pair because
one day I found one baby Ancistris on the glass. I caught it and tried to
grow it out, but lost it.