[APD] Oto-clean tank

Good luck yourself!  Mine have fat round bellies now.  I was worried that the bumble bee catfish would try to eat them, he's gotten a few ghost shrimp, but so far, so good.  The tank is still cycling through the ugly algae, and I prolly have too much light for non-CO2.  4wpg right now, guess I could turn off two bulbs...Nick A> Message: 2> Date: Thu, 24 May 2007 11:35:40 -0700> From: "Brown, Daniel" <dpbrown at ea_com>> Subject: Re: [APD] lucky otos?> To: "aquatic plants digest" <aquatic-plants at actwin_com>> > Good luck and I hope they do well :)> > I've recently taken the plunge again with a trio of ottos from my local> store after hand picking them from a big batch of ottos they had, I've> never seen ottos as large as these so I thought I'd give them a go> (fingers crossed)!> > Daniel >