Re: [APD] tanks and marriage

Oooooer! wood roaches! You must be kidding! :-)

On a serious note one must be highly honoured to
have a spouse with a same or similar hobby or one
who is  completely neutral to it. Its another thing to
fight over who gets what aquarium .. or.. "get that
thing out of my house" extremes.

Its good to have a hobby, not all of us can go and
fight to save the rain forest but we can obsess
with our hobbies. It makes us a better spouse and
better human beings.. and keep off the better
halfs back! Specially if you are retired.

But, everything must have limits!

Raj