[APD] tanks and marriage

No fair! I've been stuck at 2 for years now. After I
added the amphibian tank (okay, so 3, but one's
terrestrial and doesn't count) and batted around the
idea of breeding wood roaches in our 650-square-foot
apartment for frog food, I was informed that it would
be a dealbreaker. I still struggle to understand why.
:)
Erin
who must go feed two angry cats...