Re: [APD] OT: MP3

Guess I didn't entirely understand the whole allofmp3 thing...
I knew that it was "legal" ..  just didn't understand that the artists
were still getting their cut (at least what their publishers allow them
to get).  Which is the whole point.. anyway.
At any rate.. I don't really have any interest in music sold by large
companies.  Not intentional, just the way it works.. so more often than
not, the music I buy generally comes on a CD bought from the artist's
web site.  The rest from college and internet radio.  The latter being a
whole 'nother OT semi-political discussion.  ;]

-derek