Re: [APD] OT: MP3

I believe Derek Parr wrote this email section below:
> hardly sounds legit to me...  in which case why bother spending
> anything?   those who own the beatles music are far too greedy to charge
> so little.

It's perfectly legal.

Note:
a) Russia didn't sign the same copyright act as America or Europe.
b) They give 15% of sales to a government body who gives this to the
    artists.
c) It's cheap because Russia economics are different to other countries.
    (We don't stop Microsoft selling MSOffice for $3 in India do we?)

Course Hollywood would rather not have this site in existence. But that's
a different kettle.

--
Stuart Halliday
http://mytriops.com/