[APD] nano cube pump

Hi All,

It's time to replace that clunker of a pump that came
with my 12G nano cube. I really don't know much about
powerheads at all, so could anyone recommend a
suitable replacement? The JBJ site says it's a 106
gph, but there is no way it is doing that nowadays
(it's 4 years old).

Anyone had luck with the little Eheim (non ball type)
powerheads? It looks like it might fit in there.

I would list the measurements of the pump I have for
you here here if I A) had the patience to dig that
sucker back out, measure and replace it, then listen
to it cavitate until I get all the air back out of it
or B) could find this available online anywhere for
you.

Thanks for any suggestions.
Erin