From: S. Hieber [mailto:shieber at yahoo_com]
Sent: 13 May 2007 16:18
To: aquatic plants digest
Subject: Re: [APD] Aquarium Ebook website

Well that site is only offering the ebook for $15, not the hardcopy.  You
can get for the same price for the ebook from the Diana's book website.
Amazon apparently has the lowest price for the hardcopy. I'd suggest you
stick with either of those if you are concerned about security and the
lowest price from a legit seller.

good luck,
sh