[APD] Aquarium Ebook website

        While Googling to try to find Diana Walstad's Ecology of the Planted Aquarium
at a bargain price to import a small quantity for  my friends here in Bangalore..

I found this site. While registering I am being asked my credit card number !! The Paypal
link is not correct and although Paypal logo is shown the site does not accept payments
via Paypal. Fishy! I suspected Phishing.. wrote to Paypal and someone got back saying
that it may not be a genuine site..

        Does anyone know anything about this site:

        http://www.ebooksabouteverything.com

        Search for the word "aquarium" .. Walstad's book "Adobe reader version is 15$

        So far the best price seen is on Amazon.com .

Regards

--
Raj, vu2zap
Bengalooru, South India.