Re: [APD] Do test kits work with RO water?

I believe Vaughn Hopkins wrote this email section below:
> No it isn't true.
>

> On May 10, 2007, at 3:21 PM, Brown, Daniel wrote:
>
>> I've been told that test kits (for ph, gh, nitrates, nitrites etc)
>> don't
>> work with tanks that are mostly RO water, is this actually true?
>>
>> Cheers,

Actually I remember there was a small readers question of this nature in PFK
some months ago.

The answer was yes. Some test kits don't like RO water.

Even the 'expert' was surprised by the answer given by the test kit
manufacturer so perhaps ask them Daniel yourself?

--
Stuart Halliday
http://mytriops.com/