Re: [APD] my question again

Carol,

I agree strictly intuitively with the other member who
asserted it was likely hardness and not pH that
affects them more, but see above clause. :)

I have a Tanganyikan planted tank (the 37G in
question) and I've had a number of barriers in getting
stuff to grow in there. Stuff I couldn't kill though:
H. polysperma-- if it's illegal where you are see if
you can trade someone for it. Java ferns.

You might want something more challenging and less
ordinary than my setup. I do find-- whether it's
hardness or other factors-- that if I add cuttings
from my neutral nano that it takes a good week before
the Hygro wakes me up at 6AM demanding ferts.

Good luck,
Erin