Re: [APD] Disposing of Unwanted Fish

S. Hieber wrote:
> If the inflicter or inflictee is not aware?
>
> If inflicter, then I'd say sure, I can feel a lot of pain ieven i fyou don't know you just stepped on my dogs.

Thus cruelty requires intent and/or remorse. Both require awareness of a
sort. Therefore rocks cannot be cruel. However, they can be used in a
cruel fashion, as my childhood memories remind me... using a rock to
smash a fish, which was less cruel than letting it agonize on the shore.
So, does nobility of action negate cruelty?

I'm so confused.

- C