From: Chris Hotte <ecwh73 at gmail_com>
To: aquatic plants digest <aquatic-plants at actwin_com>
Sent: Tuesday, May 1, 2007 1:49:43 PM
Subject: Re: [APD] Disposing of Unwanted Fish

. . .
Granted rocks aren't in possession of any sort of neurons....
I guess your plant argument boils down to (no pun inten....) to: Is
cruelness only limited to those who are aware?
A fair question. Lets stand it on it's head: Is it cruel to maim and
otherwise inflict pain if the inflicter is not aware of their acts?