From: Chris Hotte <ecwh73 at gmail_com>
To: aquatic plants digest <aquatic-plants at actwin_com>
Sent: Tuesday, May 1, 2007 1:15:03 PM
Subject: Re: [APD] Disposing of Unwanted Fish

S. Hieber wrote:
> And no one has yet voiced any concern for the plants from which we regularly tear body parts and sometimes mercilessly commit to oblivion.

Personally, I think awareness, consciousness and sentience have all been
thrown around in this discussion a little too freely. . . . (I state it as
such as I don't believe humans to be separated from the animal kingdom.
Intelligence is a rather weak argument to differentiate ourselves from
animals). . .