Re: [APD] Speaking of killing things...

You could consider some of the dwarf loaches. Still large by some standards but no where near the foot-long length of, for example, clown loaches.

----- Original Message ----
From: Tim <tj9582 at yahoo_com>
To: aquatic plants digest <aquatic-plants at actwin_com>
Sent: Monday, April 30, 2007 10:59:02 PM
Subject: [APD] Speaking of killing things...

. . . I'm looking for a small,
hardy snail predator. The tank is a 20 gallon guppy free-for-all. I
pretty much let them breed all they want, so the tank is a little
crowded, although the pleco and ottos don't seem to mind.

I know clown loaches can be good eaters, but I think they'd be a little
too large, while I'm given to understand that the khuli doesn't eat
snails. Is there something in between that doesn't mind a little crowding?