Re: [APD] Disposing of Unwanted Fish

8 inch tinfoil barb?  Hmmm.  About a 4 inch filet or two.  You know
fish are a major source of protein for the world's people?  One could
even easily believe that they are here sharing the planet with us
primarily as a food source for us.  Now, guppies are a fish of a
different color - lots of them - but when I eat at my favorite
Japanese Seafood cafeteria I do love to use anchovies on my rice, and
they aren't all that much bigger.  Of course, I'm sure they were all
anesthitized before being butchered.  Personally I can't even find a
vein on my arm most of the time, so finding a good one on a guppy
would be a problem for me.  Yes, I am joking.  Really.  Carry on.

Vaughn